Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Update!!

((POST I ADDED TO MY COMPANY BLOG: CHIC N BLACK STYLING))


Hello everyone!


So, I (Kai) and the Chic n' Black crew have been away for a loooong time! Life, moving, projects and work have consumed our time so things have fallen a wee bit behind. WE ARE SOOOOO SORRY :(


I am working really hard to sort out my schedule so that I can get back on track with updating the Chic n' Black Styling website and creating really fun videos for the CNBS Youtube channel and also to keep up with the CNBS facebook fanpage. Please hang on because I have a lot of fun things I want to do and share with you all.


::CHANGE::
One of the biggest changes for us was the move one of my best friends/assistant (hehehe) and I made. WE MOVED TO PORTLAND, OR!
I am trying to get the company up and moving here as well as continue to keep things moving in Cincinnati, Ohio as well. It's now only two of us offically and we still have a great group of volunteers helping us to make things happen!! We are blessed for sure!


::PROJECTS::
On 06/16/2012 CNBS was part of the Urban Glam by Jamie Fashion Show. We were one of the many sponsors to help put the show together. WE started working on this project in February and once we moved to Portland in May, continued to work on the project via emails, video chat, and phone. Congrats to Jamie!!
Here is a link to an article about the event: http://local.cincinnati.com/share/news/story.aspx?sid=193975








I am trying to put together an amazing fashion show to showcase CNBS here in Portland. I'm thinking...hmmmm....lots of black, sparkle and DIVADOM!! Yes Yes....We will have fun!


::WHAT'S TO COME::
We are working on fun videos for our Youtube channel as well as fun fashion giveaways and of course, tips, ticks and trends....and non trends hahaha. I am looking into ways to bring in more philanthropy based projects as well as bigger and challenging projects as well. I am also going to be updating my beauty blog and adding giveaways and reviews for those who enjoy that! (http://awkwardly-beautiful.blogspot.com) 


Overall, we have a lot to sort out and a lot we are working on bringing to you so please continue your patience with us and trust you will not be disappointed! WE LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG BABY!!!! Hahahah LOl.


Until next time...
<3 Kai

No comments:

Post a Comment