Monday, January 9, 2012

Maybelline Baby Lips Review

Hello all!

  I don't know about you but my lips get crazy dry in the Winter
or when I am not getting enough water in my system.
Thankfully, I found a product that helps me to keep soft
+ moisturized lips....MAYBELLINE'S BABY LIPS!!


I got mine at Walmart for $2.97! It's a really inexpensive product
that will do great things for your lips. I use mine day +
night + it's so smooth!

They contain SPF 20 sunscreen + are available in 2 completely clear shades + 4 tinted shades.
The tinted shades apply sheer with build-able color + have fun names like
Cherry Me, Grape Vine, Pink Punch + Peach Kiss. 

I'm sure you can find these at many drug stores including
ULTA. I know at the moment they are having a buy one get one 50% off sale on these 
(the ULTA price is $3.99).



For more info please watch my YouTube video below reviewing this product!!

I hope you try these out because it's pretty awesome. Until next time....

     Kaiotee
    xx



No comments:

Post a Comment