Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Replenix Eye Repair Cream Review

(*Disclaimer: Brand Description and ingredients were copied from the Beautyfix website. Additional information and full size price were copied from the Dermstore website*)

Hello everyone and Happy 2012!! I am back +  I can not wait to share some great beauty finds with you! Today I am reviewing an awesome eye cream that I was sponsored via Beautyfix.com. They were kind enough to let me try their services and I must say I love it!! Here is the link to my video un-boxing my items! It's actually just a few post down. Now. moving on to the review.....


My Before + After Photo


As you can see from the photo, the before + after shots are drastically different! This change was after using  the Replenix eye cream for about a week. I was shocked at the results because my under eye area has always been puffy + fine line have always been there. It is all hereditary! I felt the eye cream wouldn't make much of a difference because nothing else had + yeah, I was totally wrong!

The formula is smooth + melts into the skin quickly. It first comes out of the tube like a cream then dissolves away like water.  After about 15-20 minutes you (or at least I did) will notice your eye area looks completely different. it's brighter, no bags, + looks tighter, firmer.


The Products

Sample Sixe Product from Beautyfix.com









Full Size Product from Dermstore.com

































 Product Information

Sample from: http://www.beautyfix.com


Full size: http://dermstore.com



Full size Cost: $67.50 (0.5fl oz.)



Brand Description: Replenix Eye Repair Cream is an advanced wrinkle-fighting treatment that produces a luminous eye area with diminished fine lines and wrinkles. It is formulated with 90% green tea polyphenols to neutralize free radicals and vitamin K and arnica to diminish dark circles. Cooling cucumber soothes your delicate eye area as vitamin E nourishes.

Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates/Steareth-20, Methacrylate Copolymer, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Polymer, Propylene Glycol, Cacrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Polyphenols, Myristyl Myristate, Myristyl Laurate, Retinol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pinanediol, Camphanediol, Dipeptide-2, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Phytonadione (Vitamin K), Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Sodium PCA, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate-20, Phospholipids, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Myreistyl Alcohol, Lauryl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid, Arnica Montana Powder, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Steareth-20, PVP, Butylated PVP, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylene Brassylate, Phenoxyethanol, SOrbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA.


Additional information: 

Treats These Conditions: Firmness, Free Radical Protection, Anti-Aging, Dark Circles, Fine Lines & Wrinkles

Suitable For These Skin Types: All

Ingredient: Retinol (Vitamin A), Antioxidant, Peptides , Green Tea

Skin Care: Eye Creams and Gels, Press Picks Skin Care

Features: Fall 2011 Catalogue Boutique, Skin Care Awareness, Winter Catalogue 2011

Application Area: Eye Area

Physician Strength: Medical Grade


My Overall thought + Pros/Cons


Overall, I love this product + plain to buy it. My Pros outweigh my cons lol but I will still share them.


Pros: Light formula, absorbs into the skin quickly, great for my oily/Combination + sensitive skin, results appear quicky, this item (if available) can be tried before bought through the Beautyfix website, tightens the skin around the eye, reduces fine line + brightens the eye area.


Cons: A bit on the pricey side (but so worth it) + not available in stores (at least to my knowledge).


I hope you enjoyed this review + definitely try to get your hands on this product! It does wonderful things for your sensitive eye area + is now a staple in my skincare routine!!


Love you much,


Kaiotee
  xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment